Friday, August 26

shake rattle and ROLL

boy oh boy.... Bella has most definitley figured out how to get from point A to point B. Her method of travel however can be quite amusing. She has a very sophisticated method of scoot, scoot, roll, scoot, roll, squirm etc. She is so fun to watch. She will be peacefully playing on a blanket when out of now where she sees something across the way that she just has to have. She does her combination of rolls and scoots until she gets to where she wants to go.

She has figured out how to get her knees slightly up under her, but crawling will still take a bit to figure out. What a joy she is to watch. She discovers new things all the time and I discover them right along side her. She talks up a storm now. We spend so much of our time visiting and playing on the floor. I am in the process of childproofing my house as well as getting her bedroom all ready for the upcoming adventures she will have.

Bella's great-grandma Harke is coming to see us tomorrow and we are so excited. Cousin Dawson is getting so big! I can't wait for the two to get to play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toddlers are eternally curious. I have found that the ChildProTech line of child safety products greatly reduces my worries when it comes to protecting my house to prevent my 1-year old from getting into places he should never get into. See http://childprotech.blogspot.com/ for more information on child safety at home.