Tuesday, March 14

Say Duck Bella



While reading a book in the waiting room I discovered that Bella can say duck. So naturally I decided we should go see a duck. Miller and I took Bella to a duck pond in Bartlesville. She managed to say duck a couple dozen times. When we got home we went to go see Granny and tell her about what we learned, as you can imagine, Duck was not something that came out of Bella's mouth that night. Oh well, I know that we had fun.

It amazes me how every day Bella seems to have learned five new things. I can barely keep up with all the things she is discovering. I think it is sort of interesting how in the beginning changes start occurring rapidly. You sort of think that soon things will slow down, but instead the growth and learning just gets faster. It's only been one year, and I am not sure I can even remember before.

No comments: