Saturday, February 24

I'm A Big Girl!


Well, we are approaching March 16, which means my baby girl is almost two years old. This past weekend we took a big step. We moved in the big girl bed and moved out the crib. Bella has done great! The first night was a bit rough, but she hasn't cried once since that first night. We added some extra decorations in her room to make her bed area more special for her. I am so proud of her. She is also making some progress in the potty training area. For example today is Saturday and she has gone twice in her big girl potty and has not had a diaper on. We use M&Ms as motivation.





2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, your daughter is beautiful. I lost this web address for the longest time and couldn't find it anywhere. I've missed out on how much sweet Bella has grown. I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.