Tuesday, April 26

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Today we added a new toy to Bella's life. I placed the crib mirror in the bassinet with her. I was quite relieved to have an extra 20 minutes to myself because Bella was completely fascinated with the mirror. I even caught her smiling at herself. What a joy it is to see my little girl discover the world.

We have had a challenging past few days. Bella must be going through a growing spurt because she is eating about every hour most of the day. Occasionally she will sleep for a couple of hours. I am tired, but quite pleased that she is growing and healthy. I am trying to keep my spirits up enough to enjoy the last week before I return to work.

I am anxious to regain activity, but also anxious about being away from Bella. I have the best babysitters ofcoarse.... Granny, Aunt Laura, and Aunt Abbi! Bella is beginning to fit into all of her beautiful clothes. I am excited because she may just barely fit into a dress that I have had set aside for our first mother's day together. I feel as though somebody has given me a key and I can walk through a door and cross to the other side, I am now a grandaughter, daughter, and mother. This feeling of pride sort of makes up for the zombie feeling I have most days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an angel! I'm so jealous!