Monday, October 10

Another Baby In Our Life

Meet Aedan! My roomate in Olathe got pregnant shortly after I did. This is her beautiful son Aedan. Bella and I made the long trip up to KC to go see lots of friends. We stayed with Lance, Nakisha, Taegan and Aedan. I had so much fun seeing everyone again. I was just amazed with how much Taegan has grown and how much Aedan resembles him. We had fun having Bella and Aedan attempt to play with each other.

Taegan is such a wonderful big brother! He loves and loves on his Aedan. For being a energetic three year old, he does pretty well with trying to be calm and soft with the babies (atleast as well as can be expected!). What a wonderful trip we had. Hopefully there will be many more to come.
Aedan (nearly four months old)

Rachel and Aedan


Daddy Lance and Aedan

No comments: