Sunday, October 16

Feeling Tired

Well it's been a week (almost) since we got back from KC. I am still missing everyone but adjusted back into my strange mommy schedule. It's been a rather long week. Bella has had her first cold the past few days. Naturally she has been cranky and very needy. That is exhausting! I myself am beginning to feel a little sick this evening. Hopefully with a little sleep I will feel better tomorrow. Haven't accomplished much this week. I did manage to start cleaning my windows so that I can shut them up for winter. Not a very fun task, but a needed one. We went and looked at a house her in Caney. It is small, but slightly bigger than what we have now. It would be nice to be able to own something and know that every month my money was going toward something and not just being thrown away. I guess I will have to wait and see. I have been feeling down this week. Probably just a reaction to being in Kansas City. I am sure I will cheer up over next week. I need to find myself some nice projects to work on. I am sure every knows how much a love a good craft night ( I am such a big dork ). Maybe I will work on some wallart for Bella's room. That would probably cheer me right up. Well I best go see what all my little angel has destroyed while I have been typing.

No comments: