Monday, October 10

Babies Everywhere!

Oh how I loved being a mommy! But I also love being an Aunt! Actually I love getting to be a new mommy and a new aunt all at the same time. It is quite an amazing experience to be sharing everything with my sister Laura. How wonderful it is that Bella will grow up with a cousin so close in age. I know that I have very fond memories of my own cousins and I am so pleased that Bella will too. In February Bella will get another boy cousin and then in March yet another boy cousin. My little princess and all these boys. I hope that she will be my fun little girl who wears bows in her hair but isn't afraid to play in the dirt with the boys. What a wonderful way to grow up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachel,
What beautiful babies!!! I hope you and Laura have fun on Halloween dressing up your little stinkers! I wish you could trick or treat our house...well, your fun is just beginning and I know you are enjoying every minute. Love you all...keep in touch
Aunt Pam