Thursday, June 23

The Froggy Song

Bella has a favorite song. We sing her a little tune I learned at church camp when I was younger. It involves sticking your tongue out and making silly noises. Bella loves it! When we first started singing it, she smiled and laughed. She now joins with us by sticking out her own tongue and attempting to make the same silly noises. It is an amazing site to see this little bitty girl sticking her tongue out. My smart beautiful daughter never fails to impress me. I thought I was supposed to be teaching her, but really I think she is the one teaching us. She makes my life easier by being such a self content and smart baby.

The frog song is complimented by one of Bella's stuff animals. After my good friend Amber's shower gift of frog items, we purchased several more. One of which we named Best Friend. Best Friend is an adorable little frog that goes everywhere with us. Bella likes to chew on him. Best friend, Bella and I sing the frog song over and over again each day.

No comments: