Thursday, June 23

It's You Again!

I think my favorite time of day would have to be mornings. This is a strange sentence to be typing considering I have spent the past four years of college hating morning classes. I have changed my mind because of the wonderful greeting I have each and every morning. It is amazing to watch Bella wake up and see this sense of wonder and excitement on her face. She looks confused at first but then starts looking around at things with a huge grin on her face. It is almost as if she forgot about everything overnight and is seeing everything for the first time. She looks around at everything and then focuses in on me. Her face lights up and she gives me the most wonderful smile. Her arms tighten up and she kicks faster than I would have ever thought possible. She and I lay together and talk for the first 10 minutes of every day. I can't imagine a better spent morning. Bella stares at me as if she spent all night wondering where I went and then suddenly I appear and everything is all better. Bella is now cooing and immitating my movements. We lay there and as I talk to her, she opens and closes her mouth, talking back to me. What a reason to get up!

No comments: