Thursday, June 23

Mommy's Day Out

Well after three months of officially being a mom, I decided that it was time for a day out. I never leave Bella except when I go to work, so a little break has been sounding pretty good to me. The Chilis training team in Bartlesville had their annual float trip planned and invited me to go along. I was thrilled to go and had a fabulous time. I felt pretty anxious leaving Bella all day, but Laura is amazing with her so that put me at ease (atleast as much as possible for my first full day away). The trip was just what I needed. It was a strange experience for me. I was kicked back having a good time, but I still felt this partial feeling of anxiousness and responsibility. I guess that is a feeling I should get used to. My carefree playtime days have been replaced with a new type of playtime. I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I am now home, red-faced, rested, and content. What an amazing trip!

No comments: